We’re looking back on the best advice given to the StickyAlbums team by leading photographers in the past year–and sharing these tips with you.
1. “Forget about what your competitors are doing. That’s right. What they are doing does not matter.”
2. “It’s better to have other people talking about you than you talking about you.”
(on using StickyAlbums for word-of-mouth marketing)
3. “If you haven’t done an in-person sale, I dare you to try just one!”
4. “I have same-sex couples integrated into all of my marketing . . . I put
it all out there that I’m inclusive.”
(on marketing to same-sex couples)
5. “Mobile is where it’s at. If you’re not mobile, you have no idea what you could be missing.”
(on having a mobile-friendly website)
6. “The big thing about growing your brand is that you’re growing along with the world and growing along with your demographic. It’s all about being adaptable.”
7. “The ideal client is the person who has a high value for custom portraiture.”
8. “Instagram allows me to curate content in a way that I can’t on Facebook.”
9. “I really focus on networking–not just with photographers–but with people who are my clients or know my clients.”
10. “I will spend money on anything that will help me generate 7-10X [the product’s cost]. With a product like [StickyAlbums], it’s a no-brainer.”
Did you like this post?
Get the industry's best tips on marketing and business. Delivered straight to your inbox each week for free.
Get Me on the List
Special Instant Download
As an added bonus, we'll send you our list of the
Top 106 Resources for Growing your Photography Business.